players club

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mayhem
Donator
Donator
players club

Post by mayhem » June 20th, 2010, 8:58 pm

well guys today i travelled from wales to sheffield to a players club training day and what a revelation it was!! to see player man work was a true pleasure the dog is a machine no baiting or frantic calling just work and the dog was off steve and criss were very welcoming friendly and extremely helpfull it was imo well worth the journy from south wales to shffield just to see player man work let alone the invaluable advice given by the boys if u can get to 1 of there events or training days where all levels ov dogs are more than welcome and your interested in pulling with your dogs its deff the place to go atb mikey :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cj1

Re: players club

Post by cj1 » June 22nd, 2010, 6:19 pm

was good to meet you mate atb Chris :jump:

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » June 22nd, 2010, 8:44 pm

cheers mate ill be back up soon with dozer atb mikey :peace: :peace:

steveo

Post by steveo » June 24th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Not every day we get nice words said like that about the Players Club & what we do at the Base Camp THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH....Cant wait to meet up again Mikey....Glad it was worth it for you been so far away....Take Care Steve

www.playersclubuk.com

jd's Bullies
Donator
Donator

Post by jd's Bullies » July 2nd, 2010, 9:08 pm

M8s its always that way at the Players Club UK, most people keep their knowledge and skill to themselves, we all strive through Steve' Ellie and the families example to share that knowledge, and make your trip worthwile whatever your level. Yes it can be a shlep, but even I dont get up as much as I want-but whenever I do the hospitality and knowledge gained, makes it so worthwile.
We are looking for as many ways as possible to expand the work we do, so all you have to do is ask, and we will try to make the answer YES :nana2: :nana2: :thumbsup:

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » July 3rd, 2010, 10:43 am

it is a great place and the only place to go in the u.k to get trainin like u do there and i.m.o if ur going to train u might as well be trainned by the best in u.k :peace: :peace:

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » July 3rd, 2010, 10:47 pm

i have had another great days trainin today cheers lads