Well done

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Dawn
Well done

Post by Dawn » April 17th, 2010, 9:48 pm

I would just like to say a big well done to Mickey and Winston today. Winston has done a tremendous job with his weightpulling he came 2nd after pulling 1910 and he has gained his WP1, 2 & 3. Whahey way to go big lad :jump: :thumbsup:

LeighandApple

Re: Well done

Post by LeighandApple » April 17th, 2010, 10:23 pm

:nana: Well done Mickey and Winston, that's fantastic news mate :nana:

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » April 17th, 2010, 11:28 pm

:peace: :nana: :nana2: Woo hoo! well done both of you! :nana2: :nana: :peace:
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » April 18th, 2010, 11:46 am

wow thanx every one i had a great day winston dun me proud again the champ won so its not to bad being beat by the best in the u.k i suspose and he only pulled one more breeze block more so i think wino gave him a run for his money. me and wino will have him next time lol watch out stevo and player man wino wants ur title :thumbsup: :))

thanx every one for the support ;) ;) :))

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by theoldgit » April 18th, 2010, 4:27 pm

TEAM WORK AND DEDICATION COMES THROUGH YET AGAIN!!!!Well done mate to you and Winston,a fine example of man and dog working as one...................makes me proud to know you both,yours in sport John :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » April 18th, 2010, 5:24 pm

thanx john that means alot mate

sherry
Donator
Donator

Post by sherry » April 18th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Very well! Mickey and winston, good job, keep it up .... :headbang:
Congratulations to Both!!! :headbang:

That island of England breeds very valiant creatures

jd's Bullies
Donator
Donator

Post by jd's Bullies » April 19th, 2010, 8:10 am

Yep, well done Wino' and micky, it was great to have you up to the Base Camp, and as always great to spend time with possative dog owners, both you and your dog are a credit to each other, although the dog that beat you was Player- look him up , on the UPF website, on a good day he was just warming up.
There is no reason tho' you shouldn't be up there with him-and we look forward to many more pulls between these dogs- it was great to judge, and great to watch.

Again WELL DONE!!. Great! :nana: :nana: :nana:

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » April 19th, 2010, 7:23 pm

thanx pal it was great chatting to u pal really was player just warming up lol he is a great dog and really no's what to do wen in the harness but remeber winston wasnt used to that harness i rekon he could of done a few more lbs if i came in later and got him used to one of them harness befor hand i am well chuffed with my boy and a lot of the other dogs impressed me to and to see ruben the ebt pull i could really see him getting better and stronger since the last training session :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: p.s ur tiny is a monsta of a dog i really wouldnt like to come in to ur back yard un invited oh yeah for people that have not seen him he is far from tiny he is maaaaaaaaaasssive i thought i had a big dog lol

jd's Bullies
Donator
Donator

Post by jd's Bullies » April 20th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Deffo for Winston pulling more,as for Tiny, he's too big really (for the breed that is) a good functional male IMO should be no more than 95lb, and Tiny even at 109lb which is light for him, is a little too large for a good all round dog, although having said that, he is mine, I love him to bits, and he will do anything for me- s o like all my dogs, I'm proud of him.
Maybe we could host a weightpull weekend training camp for your forum members if they so wished, with a bit of social thrown in for the evenings, if you have a venue-we can travel- or everybodies welcome at the Base Camp. :jump: