Stafford lines

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
crazy horse
Stafford lines

Post by crazy horse » January 7th, 2010, 6:42 pm

Ok just to get something up ,what are your favourite lines of stafford ,
mine is the dublin red strain as i believe this to be one of the purest irish stafford strains around today, i am also very partial to the psycho line ,
so tell us what you like and why ;)

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Re: Stafford lines

Post by mickey » January 9th, 2010, 7:18 pm

well storm is my 1st pure stafford her dam is stormer lines with stockade and sire is psycho lines and the mix is good i couldnt ask for a better dog she is brave obedaint and great company all round cracking dog will be expecting good things from her

Dawn

Post by Dawn » January 9th, 2010, 7:25 pm

Both Reno and Skye are from Psycho lines and i couldnt wish for better dogs, their temperment is first class they are totally loyal and are very loving, they are wonderful around my children and are very athletic. Ive owned 2 kc staffs in the past and whilst they were brilliant dogs in their own rights they dont come close to my girls ;)

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » January 9th, 2010, 8:33 pm

there a bit more full on aint they then a kc stafford thats what i like in a dog they have all the same fantsic character of a kc staffford i have found her a lot more intence in any thing she dose even getting fuss of people she go's crazy for any one old or young she is mad but i love that the respect she seems to have for me on walks is brill u can tell she wont to run off to other dogs and play but she wont unless i tell her she wouldnt even run to my girlfriend on the park wen she was callin her name i just said no and she wouldnt my big lad would of been off be4 i seen her ...........a dog is a man best friend but a stafford is any persons best friend thats what i love the most

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » January 9th, 2010, 9:04 pm

I suppose I'll go with all you lot :) because if it weren't for Psycho, then Bullseye would have never have existed :))
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

crazy horse

Post by crazy horse » January 10th, 2010, 12:26 am

I have to say you all hit nail on the head as to why we like the dogs we have so much ,
i have kept what i like to refer to as real staffords over 20 years , and no matter how they been bred they have been good people dogs , but with a lot more kick than a kc type

Nelson

Post by Nelson » January 11th, 2010, 9:31 am

yes i must admit that i like the Psycho and the rest of the Irish line of staffs the way that the KC show dogs have gone in looks and temperament in all bull/mastiff breeds is a great loses to us all

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » January 13th, 2010, 7:54 pm

I am not qualified to quote on Stafford lines as Diamond is the first full stafford I have owned and you all know the story about him. I would like to say that I find most staffords on these types of forums are not only stunning but exceptional. I am hoping that by being on this forum I can learn more about the breed.
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » January 20th, 2010, 1:41 am

i dont think the safford is the worst kc dog by all means there are quite a few that stand out from the croud there are some kc breed staffords i would love to have hopefuly the kc wont get to them like they have just about every other breed in the uk

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » January 20th, 2010, 2:02 am

mickey wrote:i dont think the safford is the worst kc dog by all means there are quite a few that stand out from the croud there are some kc breed staffords i would love to have hopefuly the kc wont get to them like they have just about every other breed in the uk
i think a lot if the kc dogs are slipping down the slippery slope staffords included there are still some goodens about but if i was looking for a stafford id def go for a good irish breed dog wether it be psycho or dublin red it would def be irish i dont think that most kc dogs are still representitve of a bull and terrier there nearly all bull and getting bullier imo