Customised Weight Pull Harnesses Made in England

Get your custom collars, leads, walking harnesses & weight pull harnesses here!
Hand made in England!
thedogmother
Customised Weight Pull Harnesses Made in England

Post by thedogmother » April 5th, 2017, 4:00 am

For those of you wanting to take part in Canine Weight Pull we can make and supply APA and UPF approved freighting harnesses..
:: Any size from the smallest dog to the largest ::

:: Different sizes of webbing in 1" 1½" & 2" ::

:: Custom colours and padding ::

:: Special rates for multiple orders club liveries etc ::

:: Custom embroidery ::

Image ::Made in England!:: Image

Each item is individually tailored to your dog for maximum comfort and performance........

PM for more details or give us a call (01603) 486129 or +441403486129 if you live outside of the UK

If you are a member of this forum then click the button below

Here's some we made earlier............

"Thx for the harness it fits perfekt" - Brian Kenneth Schødts Jakobsen, Nysted, Denmark

"Dave the rave in his new harness made by Thedogmother" - Rune Tjørnild, Rinkobing, Denmark

"Fits perfect - thank you" - Niels M Jensen, Søborg, Denmark

Siiri testing her new harness, made by Thedogmother. Thank you Tina! - Outi Honkanen, Joensuu, Finland

Today I got the wp harness for Zoey Finally! I had to take it out for a test, and I can tell she loves it Thank you so much Tina! - Hedda Josefine, Oslo, Norway

"It's arrived! I have a feeling Moggles is going to take to pulling really well. A massive thank you to Tina Gay for another amazing harness xx" - Tracy Duke, Isle of Lewis, Scotland

"First pull with the harness :) nice way to use some energy for chero..." - Anna Delemn Halvorsen, Oslo, Norway

"Blayze with his new weight pulling stuff" - Ryan Turnbull, British Isles

"I see you miss the best picture EVER of her (Diva) in your harness pulling" - Niels M Jensen, Søborg, Denmark

https://youtu.be/YaSGzvA5bb4
"It looking good! I'm so happy for the harness" - Jane Blomst Graversen, Holstebro, Denmark

When measuring for a new harness you will need to follow this diagram:
Also if possible give me the height to the shoulder
If you are looking for a collar and or lead >>>click here<<<

weight pull harnesses, uk, made in england, thedogmother, the dog mother, staffordshire bull terrier, pit bull, east anglia